MoPub Banner

Smaato One More

Inmobi Again

...

MobFox Interstitial Ad

MoPub Full Screen Ad

Smaato Ad Unit

Monday, July 13, 2009

Nokia 5800 Vs LG KP500


We had been to Arendal and just trying to do some shopping. No Surprise, I am in a mobile store, trying to check out the new deals.

I had seen some Norwegion Kr 1/- Deals. Just pay 1/- and pay monthly 125 Kr, Isn't that wonderful, kind of deals.



Two phones deligeted me with their nice design. Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic and LG KP 500 Cookie. I didn't worry about anything much, and wanted to buy the LG one, as you all know, I have my basic passion towards LG.

My Wife looked at me phones once, Grr. but She didn't denied LG, a black sleek nice phone, we opted for that. They asked my National ID or Bank Card, I Provided them One, and they asked me to Collect the phone after 2 days.

Back home, I was trying to google about the phones and I did a big mistake, by ignoring Nokia 5800. Yes, both are coming to my hand for the same price tag (per month), but I really need an Amazing Gadget like 5800.

Lets see, by Choosing LG, what are the things I am missing. before that, what is smiler between them. fact here is, I even hate IPhone, becos it does not got Java, and its not having FM Radio and no Card slot in it. Oke lest see, what the deal.

- 1 Kr The Deal from the Shop
- Touch Screen
- Lightweight and and a great look and Feel
- Java and Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- Bluetooth
- Generic SD Memory Card ( I denied Sony Ericsson, just becos they are pushing me to use the M2 Memory Card provided only by Sony, not the Micro SD.)


What Nokia 5800 Got Best:

- WLAN 802.11 b/g Chipset - UPnP technology
- Assisted GPS (a-gps)
- Carl Zeiss optics 3.15 Camera
- 3G HSDPA with 3.6 MBPS Downloading Speed
- Practically unlimited entries and fields of Phonebook memory
- 81 MB mega storage with an Updateable 16GB SD Card (8GB included)
- Ultimate ARM 11 369 MHz processor
- RSS feeds in the Browser
- Regional Language Display with UTF
- Handwriting recognition
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate and Proximity sensor for auto turn-off

I realized that, Skipping nokia is a sin against the technology and the effort they put in to bring up such an amazing phone to the market for an affordable prize.

Guess what ?, I am not going to buy LG. I am going to take up the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic today.

1 comment: